The Gammill Vision® 18-8 is recommended for people who enjoy quilting as a hobby or as a quilting professional. This smooth-running machine is easy to operate and allows you to make superior stitches every time. The Gammill Vision 18-8 is a great tool to help you express your creativity.
Gammill Vision® 18-8
Throat Space: 18" w x 8" h
Quilting Area: 14"
For pricing information...
Get our helpful Buyer's Guide!
Standard features on Gammill Vision®18-8 Model:
- Gammill Breeze Track System
- Stitch-Regulated & Manual Modes
- Color Touch Screen
- Diagnostic System
- FM Tuner
- Electronic Needle Positioner & Single Stitch
- Horizontal & Vertical Channel Locks
- Double Capacity Bobbin
- On-Board Bobbin Winder
- Adjustable Laser Light
- LED Light Fixture (with Black Light)
- 10' or 12' Home-Pro Steel Stand
- On-line Step-by-Step Instructional Video
The Vision 18 model comes with an accessory box, which includes:
- 6 - “M” Style Bobbins
- 1 - 4oz Plastic Oiler Bottle
- 1 - Pkg (10) 4.0 Groz-Beckert Sharp Needles
- 1 - Box Corsage Quilting Pins
- 1 - Screw Driver Set
- 1 - Hex Key Set
- 1 - 3/32” Hex Wrench
- 2 - 6,000 YD Cone (Dyed Natural) Permacore Thread
- 5 - Linda Taylor Roll Patterns